Thursday, September 24 is a test day (untimed open practice) open only to cars and drivers entered in one of the following series. :
- Spa Six Hours Endurance Race
- FIA Masters Historic Sports Car
- Masters Gentlemen Drivers Pre-66 GT
- Masters Pre-66 Touring Cars
- Woodcote Trophy and Stirling Moss Trophy (MRL)
- Historic Sports Car Club
- Historic Touring Car Challenge with Tony Dron Trophy
- Sixties Touring Car Challenge with U2TC
Noise limit : max 103 dB on track per car.
A static control will be done before the car takes to the track of the circuit. Maximum permitted : 107 dB.
Any excess of noise will be penalized by the exclusion of the driver and the vehicle from the meeting.
Activities of the day :
- Session 1 : 09:05 - 09:55 (50')
- Session 2 : 11:10 - 12:00 (50')
- Session 3 : 13:05 - 13:55 (50')
- Session 4 : 15:05 - 15:55 (50')
- Session 5 : 17:05 - 17:55 (50')
200 euros per session.
All cars of the series mentioned here above share the track at the same time, regardless of year, engine or group.
No passenger and no instructor. Only the driver alone in the car.
The scrutineering of the car is not necessary to take part in the untimed open practices.
This is not a racing day. Please keep in mind the conviviality atmosphere and mutual respect among all participants. The track's safety service and marshals will be present to ensure this policy is observed. Any infringement of the instructions by a driver or any dangerous behaviour will be penalized by the exclusion of the driver and the vehicle from the meeting.