UNTIMED OPEN PRACTICE SESSIONS
Practical and factual information for drivers
THURSDAY 29 SEPTEMBER
Non timed free practice
Thursday 29 September is reserved for untimed free practice for the drivers and cars of the following series:
- Spa Six Hours Endurance
- Masters Sports Car Legends
- Masters Gentlemen Drivers
- Masters Pre-66 Touring Cars
- Woodcote Trophy & Stirling Moss Trophy
- Belcar Historic Cup
SCHEDULE OF THE DAY :
Session 1 • 09:00 – 09:45
Session 2 • 09:50 – 10:35
Session 3 • 11:15 – 12:00
Session 4 • 13:00 – 13:45
Session 5 • 14:30 – 15:15
Session 6 • 15:55 – 16:40
Session 7 • 16:50 – 17:35
Cost: 200 euros including tax per session and per car.
There are no reservations for free practice. Go to the administrative checks on Thursday morning, 1st floor of the F1 Pit Building – room 115, from 8:00 a.m., to buy your ticket for the session(s) of your choice.
Payment in cash or by credit card.
• All cars of the series mentioned above share the track, without distinction of year, cubic capacity or group.
• No passenger, no instructor. The driver is alone in the car.
• The technical inspection of the car is not necessary to participate in the non-timed free practice.
• The spirit of competition is not required, but friendliness and respect for all participants, regardless of the category of the car.
• The circuit security service as well as the marshals will ensure that this spirit is respected. The competent authorities may exclude the car from the meeting (Friday – Saturday – Sunday), if the noise standards are not respected or in the event of dangerous behavior on the track.
Maximum noise allowed on the track: 103 dB
During each lap of the circuit, a dynamic control is carried out.
A static check will be carried out before the car takes to the track
Maximum allowed: 107 dB, measured at the exhaust pipe.
We must draw the attention of the drivers who participate in the free practice day, that the competent authorities can exclude the race car from the meeting (Friday - Saturday - Sunday), if the noise standards are not respected or in case of dangerous behavior on the track.